Ignite PR & Marketing supported Poolwerx with a strategic PR program for 12 years. From early activities launching the new corporate brand through to promoting its launch overseas and developing two national social responsibility programs, our work with Poolwerx contributed heavily to its high brand awareness and market leader industry position. Our strategy centred on building and proving the credibility and viability of the franchise opportunity, along with positioning the service and technicians as trustworthy experts.
Through understanding Poolwerx’s core values and business goals, we developed targeted PR activities and campaigns designed to build the brand’s corporate profile, boost franchise development, leverage corporate partnerships, support marketing initiatives and support franchisees at a local level.
Our ongoing PR activities included:
- Sourcing media opportunities to showcase CEO John O’Brien’s entrepreneurial expertise on franchising and small business.
- Developing corporatebrand stories to generate national buzz about the success of the franchise system in key corporate, business and industry titles.
- Create thought leadership stories to leverage and build credibility for the founder and support franchise development opportunities.
- Driving the news agenda with seasonal education stories providing expertise on pool and spa care, targeting key national, metropolitan, trade, regional and local media.
- Initiating, creating and managing national social responsibility programs Learn2Swim Week (FCA Social Responsibility Award 2018) and April Pools Day (in partnership with Australian Red Cross).
- Developing media materials announcing the opening of all new franchises and media relations supporting all internal awards wins in the franchise.